- 1tsp olive oil
- 300g lean lamb steak, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- ½tsp ras el hanout
- 2 x 150g pizza bases
- 400g tin cherry tomatoes, drained and juice reserved
- 4tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 2tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the lamb and cook over a medium-high heat until sealed. Add the pepper to the pan with the ras el hanout. Cook for a few min until the pepper is just softened.
- Put the pizza bases on a large baking sheet, spread each with 4tbsp of the reserved tomato juice and season with black pepper. Add the tomatoes, lamb and pepper, then bake for 10–12 min.
- Drizzle over the yogurt, scatter with the mint and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
395 22.9g 13.1g 4.1g 1.6g 7.9g 1g 117mg 49.5g 2.9mg