- 400g lean lamb rump steaks
- 1½tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1tsp ground coriander
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 200g spinach
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 200g couscous, cooked according to pack instructions, to serve
- Rub the lamb steaks with the crushed cumin seeds and ground coriander, then season with ground black pepper. Put a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with oil. Fry the lamb for 3–4 min on each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and leave to rest.
- Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower for 3–4 min until just tender and the spinach for 2 min or until wilted, then drain. Spray a wok or clean large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a high heat. Fry the steamed cauliflower with the onion for 5 min, tossing, or until golden. Add the garlic and lemon zest and cook for 1 min more. Add the wilted spinach and lemon juice, then toss to combine.
- Thickly slice the lamb steaks, then divide among 4 plates with the veg and couscous. Sprinkle with ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
422 33.4g 11.7g 4g 7.7g 6.1g 0.4g 107mg 46.8g 4.9mg