- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Zest and juice 2 lemons
- 4 x 120g salmon fillets
- 600g sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Cooking oil spray
- ½tsp chilli flakes
For the salad
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 4tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- Combine the olive oil, 2tsp of the Moroccan seasoning, the garlic, tomatoes, coriander, lemon juice and half the zest in a medium bowl. Season with black pepper, then set aside.
- Mix the remaining seasoning and lemon zest in a small bowl, then lightly press on to the tops of the salmon fillets.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the sweet potatoes and cook for 5 min or until almost tender, then drain and pat dry with kitchen paper. Transfer the wedges to a hot griddle pan, spray with oil and sprinkle for 5 min, then turn, spray with a little more oil and cook for 5 min more or until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium-high, then cook the salmon for 3–4 min on each side until cooked to your liking. Lightly toss all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Divide the salad and sweet potato wedges among 4 plates. Add a grilled salmon fillet to each, top with some of the tomato mixture, then serve the rest on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
434 28.8g 17.5g 3g 8.3g 18.3g 0.6g 128mg 43.1g 2.8mg