- 4 large flat mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded, cut into thick strips
- 125g reduced-fat halloumi, cut into ½cm-thick slices
- Spray olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 crusty rolls, halved, lightly toasted
- 80g rocket
- 4tsp basil pesto
- Heat a griddle pan to medium-high. Spray the mushrooms, pepper and halloumi with olive oil. Drizzle the mushrooms with the vinegar and cover with foil.
- Griddle the pepper for 10 min, turning halfway, or until tender. Add the mushrooms halfway through cooking time and cook for 5 min, turning halfway, or until soft. Transfer the veg to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the sliced halloumi to the same pan and cook for 1 min, turning halfway, or until just golden but still soft. Remove from the pan.
- Divide the rocket among the roll bases, then top each with a mushroom followed by halloumi slices and pepper strips. Drizzle with pesto and top with the lids.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
279 15g 9.1g 4.4g 3.9g 6.5g 1.4g 401mg 32g 1.8mg