- 700g sweet potatoes, cut into 1.5cm thick chips
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 large field or portobello mushrooms, trimmed
- 150g reduced-fat halloumi, cut into 4 slices
- 150g tzatziki
- 4 seeded wholemeal rolls, halved horizontally
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 70g rocket
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the sweet potato chips in a baking tray lined with baking paper and spray with oil. Bake for 30–40 min until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, spray a large griddle pan with oil and heat to medium-high. Cook the mushrooms for 5 min on each side or until tender, then remove to a plate. Grill the halloumi slices for 1 min on each side or until lightly charred.
- Spread the tzatziki over the bottom half of each roll. Top each with a mushroom, a slice of halloumi, a couple of tomato slices and rocket. Serve with the chips.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
412 19.8g 11.3g 5.6g 9.6g 14g 2.4g 350mg 61.7g 3.3mg