- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, toasted if you like
- ½ medium avocado, mashed
- Heat 2tsp olive oil in a medium saucepan set over a medium heat. Add the thyme and half the garlic, then cook, stirring, for 2 min. Add the mushrooms, season with freshly ground black pepper and cook for 5–6 min until browned. Once cooked, add 2tbsp water and stir.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining olive oil in a separate saucepan over a medium heat. Add the spinach and remaining garlic and cook for 3–4 min, stirring occasionally. Season with black pepper.
- Spread the bread or toast with the avocado. Top each slice with the spinach and mushroom mixtures, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
249 8.2g 15g 2.7g 5.9g 1.5g 0.4g 124mg 16g 2.3mg