- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 120g mushrooms, quartered
- 90g frozen peas
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 4 baby bocconcini (mini mozzarella balls)
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan and cook the garlic and mushrooms for 2–3 min. Add the peas to the pan and cook for a further 2 min.
- Carefully fold the beaten egg whites and yolks together. Season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour the eggs over the mushrooms and peas and allow to set for 15 seconds on the bottom of the pan.
- Drop the bocconcini over the top and put directly under a hot grill for 2 min, or until puffed up and cooked through. Slice into two and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
234kcal 16.1g 17g 5.6g 4g 1.3g 1g 123mg 4.6g 2.5mg