- 250g fettuccine
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 800g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 250g baby spinach
- 250g frozen peas
- 200g extra-light cream cheese
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Cook the fettuccine according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving 3tbsp of the cooking water. Return the pasta and reserved water to the pan.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and put over a medium-high heat. Stir-fry the onion and garlic for 5 min or until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 5–7 min until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Add the spinach and peas to the pan and stir over a low heat until warmed through. Add the cream cheese, season with black pepper and a little nutmeg, then stir the sauce into the pasta.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
380 23.2g 6.3g 2.2g 12.4g 8.7g 0.8g 222mg 61.1g 4.7mg