- 3tsp sesame oil
- 600g mixed mushrooms, chopped or sliced
- 225g pack smoked tofu, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 225g can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 250g pouch ready to heat grains and rice, such as Merchant Gourmet Glorious Grains
- 4tbsp chopped fresh mint or coriander, plus extra leaves to serve
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 round lettuce, leaves separated
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 5 min.
- Add the tofu, garlic and chilli, then cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add the soy sauce and water chestnuts and stir to combine. Add the grains and stir-fry for 2 min to warm through, then stir through the herbs and most of the spring onions. Fill the lettuce leaves with the mixture.
- Garnish with extra herbs and serve with the remaining onions to sprinkle over.
Add a drizzle: Serve with 1tbsp plum sauce per person (adding about 50kcal).
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
215 12g 7g 0.9g 6.1g 3.8g 0.8g 61mg 22g 4.4mg