- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 250g sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest ½ lemon
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 100g kale, chopped
- 2tbsp mixed seeds
- 200g ricotta
- 1 egg
- 8 large flat mushrooms, stalks trimmed
- 350g broccoli florets
- Heat the oven to 180ºC/fan 160°C/gas 4 and line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion for 3 min or until softened. Add the sweet potatoes and cook, stirring, for 3–4 min until softened. Add the garlic, lemon zest and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant. Stir in the kale to wilt, then set the mixture aside to cool completely.
- Combine the cooled kale mixture with the seeds, ricotta and egg in a large bowl, then season with black pepper. Put the mushrooms, cut side up, in the prepared tray and fill them with the ricotta mixture. Cover loosely with foil and roast for 10 min. Remove the foil and roast for a further 10 min or until the mushrooms are golden.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for a few min until tender-crisp. Serve with the mushrooms.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
303kcal 17.7g 15.2g 5.1g 8.3g 8.1g 0.4g 234mg 19.8g 3mg