- Half a large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 30g finely grated parmesan
- 30g fresh wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 125g chicken breasts
- 2tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 600g peeled butternut squash, chopped
- 70g baby spinach
- Heat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170°C/gas 5. Steam the cauliflower for 6 min or until tender, adding the broccoli for the last 3 min.
- Transfer the veg to an ovenproof dish. Combine the parmesan, breadcrumbs and 2tsp of the olive oil in a small bowl, then sprinkle the mixture evenly over the vegetables. Bake for 15 min or until golden.
- Meanwhile, line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat, then fry the chicken for 1–2 min on each side until golden. Transfer the chicken to the baking tray. Spread the mustard over the top of the chicken and bake in the oven for 15 min or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is in the oven, steam the squash for 10–12 min until tender, then mash. Slice the chicken and serve on a bed of spinach with the squash mash and broccoli gratin.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
355kcal 41.8g 9.8g 2.6g 5.5g 11g 1g 250mg 21g carbs 3.8mg