- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets, such as coley
- 1tbsp dijon mustard
- 40g panko breadcrumbs
- 4tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 350g frozen sweetcorn
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 4tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 350g fresh or frozen green beans
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the fish on the prepared tray and spread the dijon mustard over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and wholegrain mustard. Press the breadcrumb mixture into the mustard on the fish, then bake for 12–15 min until the fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the onion, garlic and pepper, stirring, for 5 min or until softened. Add the sweetcorn and chilli. Cook, stirring, for a further 5 min or until the vegetables are just tender. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave the beans until tender. Drain, then serve with the fish and corn salsa.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
360 36.9g 9.7g 1.1g 11.8g 11g 2g 143mg 25.2g 3.8mg