- 1 sweet potato (about 225g), peeled and sliced
- ½tsp paprika
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon slice
- 125g salmon fillet, skin and bones removed
- 1tsp gluten-free dijon mustard
- 8 juniper berries, chopped or crushed
- Spray oil
- 100g small broccoli florets
- 100g bok choy or other leafy greens
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Heat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170°C/gas 5. Steam the sweet potato for 10–12 min until tender, then mash in a bowl with the paprika, lemon juice and some freshly ground black pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spread the top of the salmon with the mustard, sprinkle with the juniper berries and top with the lemon slice. Wrap in non-stick baking paper or foil lightly sprayed with oil. Cook in the oven for 10–12 min until the salmon is pale pink on the outside and just cooked inside.
- While the salmon is cooking, steam the broccoli for 4 min, adding the bok choy or greens for the final 2 min.
- Serve the salmon with the mash and greens, sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper and chilli flakes, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
558 34.7g 21.1g 4g 13.6g 16.5g 1.2g 197mg 50.4g 4.4mg