- 4 x 125g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2tbsp ground seed mix (eg Linwoods)
- 1 large courgette, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 x 250g packs ready to heat brown rice or quinoa
- 250g spinach
- 1tbsp tahini
- 2tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Spray cooking oil
- 2 cinnamon sticks or 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a baking dish with non-stick baking paper. Add the salmon fillets to the dish, then press the ground seed mix on top. Bake for 10 min or until the fish is just cooked through – it should still be a little pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a deep pan with oil and heat over a medium heat. Add the cinnamon and ground coriander to the pan with the onion, then stir-fry for 5 min or until the onion is nicely coloured. Add the courgette and carrot, then cook for a further 2 min.
- While the onion mixture is cooking, heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then add to the pan along with the spinach and stir for a minute until the leaves wilt. Squeeze in a lemon wedge and season with black pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the tahini and yogurt with 1tbsp water, then squeeze in the juice of another lemon wedge. Mix well.
- Serve the salmon with the stir-fried veg and rice, drizzled with the tahini sauce. Garnish with the remaining lemon wedges and some chopped fresh parsley, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
481 33.7g 25.9g 4.5g 7.9g 6.7g 0.2g 198mg 24.4g 4.1mg