- 2tbsp olive oil
- 450g fresh pumpkin gnocchi – we used Dell’ Ugo, available from Waitrose
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350g small mixed tomatoes, halved
- 250g asparagus or green beans, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 200g shelled frozen soya beans
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 60g firm goat’s cheese
- Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a non-stick, heavy-based frying pan or wok set over a medium-high heat. Add the gnocchi and cook for 5–10 min, shaking the pan often, until they are golden and crisp. Add the garlic and cook for 30 sec, then transfer the gnocchi to a bowl.
- Add the remaining 1tbsp oil to the pan, then add the tomatoes and asparagus or green beans. Cook, tossing, for 1–2 min until the tomatoes begin to soften. Add the soya beans and cook, stirring, for 1–2 min to heat through.
- Return the gnocchi to the pan and stir into the vegetable mixture. Season with freshly ground black pepper, add the basil and toss well. Divide the gnocchi among 4 serving bowls, then add a little more freshly ground black pepper and crumble over the goat’s cheese to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
337 13g 11g 1.9g 7.2g 10g 1.1g 77mg 41g 3mg