- 125g skinless chicken breast
- 1 small carrot, julienned or grated
- ½ courgette, julienned or grated
- 3tbsp low-fat greek yogurt
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- ½ multigrain burger bun, lightly toasted
- 25g watercress
- 20g reduced-fat sliced cheese
- 2tbsp kimchi from a jar
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put the chicken breast on the tray and bake for 25 min or until cooked through.
- In a bowl combine the carrot and courgette. Add 2tbsp yogurt and the mustard, and stir to combine into a slaw.
- Spread the remaining 1tbsp yogurt on the bun, then top with the watercress, cooked chicken, cheese and half the kimchi. Add a spoonful of the slaw.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining kimchi and slaw. Serve the chicken burger with the remaining slaw mixture on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
438 48g 11g 6g 8g 14g 2.7g 537mg 27g 4.7mg