- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- Zest and juice of 1 large orange
- 2tsp grated fresh ginger
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g tins cannellini beans or other white beans, drained and rinsed
- 150g baby spinach
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Put the salmon fillets on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Top with the orange zest, half the juice and all the ginger, then cook for 8–10 min.
- Meanwhile, put a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with a little oil. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 sec. Add the beans and the remaining orange juice, then cook for 1–2 min until warmed through. Add the spinach and cook, tossing, for 2–3 min until just wilted. Season with ground black pepper.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on top of the bean and spinach mixture. Drizzle over any glaze that remains in the baking tray, then sprinkle with ground black pepper. Serve with the lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
391 40.1g 18g 3.2g 8.6g 2.7g 0.3g 183mg 17.1g 3.9mg