- 1 small cauliflower (about 500g), cut into small florets
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 30g pine nuts
- 75g pitted green olives, halved
- 40g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 25g parmesan-style vegetarian cheese, finely grated
- 250g orecchiette or other short pasta
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180ºC/gas 6. Put the cauliflower florets in an ovenproof dish, coat with the olive oil, then season with ground black pepper. Roast for 25 min, tossing halfway through, or until lightly browned and just tender.
- Stir through the pine nuts, olives, breadcrumbs and cheese. Return to the oven for a further 10 min or until the cheese is melted and the cauliflower golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain well.
- Mix the pasta through the cauliflower, then sprinkle over the parsley and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
448 16.9g 17.4g 3.1g 7g 4.8g 1.4g 134mg 59.6g 3mg