- 250g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 200g button chestnut mushrooms
- 140g diced pancetta or lardons
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 75g mangetout
- 10 eggs
- 3tbsp pitted kalamata olives
- 4tbsp freshly grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Strip the tomatoes from the vine and put them in a roasting tin with the mushrooms and pancetta or lardons. Toss with the oil, then cook in the oven for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, shred each mangetout into three strips. Blanch for 2 min in boiling water, then drain and refresh under the cold tap. Crack the eggs into a bowl and break up just a little with a fork, so the yolks are still yellow pieces within the whites.
- Remove the tin from the oven, then pour the eggs over the roasted veg mixture. Scatter with the mangetout strips and olives, season with ground black pepper, then top with the grated parmesan in patches. Return to the oven and cook for 10–12 min until the omelette is set and puffy at the edges.
Tip: Serve with a piece of crusty bread and a scraping of low-fat spread, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
412kcal 28.3g 31.3g 9.3g 3.1g 3.2g 2.2g 185mg 3.5g 2.9mg