- 80g porridge oats (we used Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 20g desiccated coconut
- 200ml coconut milk (reduced fat)
- 90g strawberries, sliced
- 90g raspberries
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add the porridge oats, chia seeds and desiccated coconut to a bowl and pour over the coconut milk.
- In a separate bowl mix the strawberries, raspberries, lime juice and maple syrup.
- Cover both bowls and leave in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, spoon half the oat mixture into 2 glasses, and layer with half the strawberry mixture.
- Repeat with a layer of the oat mixture and then strawberry mixture, until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pouring over any remaining juices, and enjoy.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
393 8.1g 20g 12g 11g 12g 0g 86mg 40g 2.8mg