- 750g new potatoes in their skins, scrubbed and halved if large
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 courgettes, halved and sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 4 x 170g thick skinless white fish fillets
- ¼tsp chilli flakes
- Cooking oil spray
For the lemon dressing
- 1tbsp capers
- 2 anchovies, chopped
- 2tbsp lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4tbsp chopped fresh parsley, plus extra to garnish
- Cook the potatoes in a medium pan of boiling water for 15 min or until tender. Meanwhile, steam the broccoli and courgettes. Drain the potatoes, then transfer to a large bowl with the steamed broccoli and courgettes. Gently toss through the baby spinach.
- Whiz the dressing ingredients in a mini food processor or with a hand blender (leave coarse). Season with pepper, then toss with the potatoes and veg. Set aside.
- Pat the fish dry with kitchen paper, then season with the chilli flakes. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Add the fish and fry for 3 min. Turn and fry on the other side for 2–3 min until cooked through (see below).
- Divide the salad and fish among 4 bowls, then serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
371kcal 40.7g 9.1g 1.5g 9g 5.5g 0.8g 168mg 33.2g 6.3mg