- 200g sourdough bread, broken into chunks
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 200g hot-roasted salmon, broken into chunks
- 400g tin white beans in water, such as butter beans, drained
- 25g pack fresh basil, roughly torn
- Put the bread in a bowl and season with ground black pepper. Toss with the tomatoes, garlic, red wine vinegar and oil, then leave for 10 min.
- Combine the onion and cucumber in another bowl. Add the salmon, beans, basil and bread mix, toss lightly and serve. Combine the onion and cucumber in another bowl. Add the salmon, beans, basil and bread mix, toss lightly and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
391kcal 21.7g 16g 3.3g 9.3g 8.9g 1g 159mg 39.2g 3.2mg