- 300ml skimmed milk
- 2tbsp custard powder
- 3tbsp caster sugar
- 4 very ripe nectarines, skin and stones removed
- 150g fat-free natural fromage frais
- Pulp of 4 passion fruits
- Put the milk, custard powder and sugar in a <br>non-stick pan. Stir until blended, then heat gently, stirring continuously, until thickened. Leave to cool for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, purée the nectarine flesh in a food processor until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooled custard with the fromage frais, then stir in the nectarine purée and the passion fruit pulp. Divide among 4 small glasses, then chill for 2 hr before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
169 7.1g 0.5g 0.2g 1.9g 29.5g 0.2g 152mg 36.5g 0.7mg