- 5 leaf gelatine sheets
- 6 passion fruits
- 375ml smooth orange juice
- 60g caster sugar
- 200g 2% fat Greek yogurt, to serve
- Soak the gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water for 5 min, then drain and squeeze out the excess moisture.
- Meanwhile, whiz the flesh from 4 of the passion fruits with 100ml of the orange juice in a food processor. Push through a fine sieve into a medium pan, then add the sugar and dissolve over a low heat.
- Take the passion fruit mixture off the heat, then stir in the gelatine until dissolved. Pour in the remaining orange juice and stir to combine.
- Divide among 4 x 150ml jelly moulds or clean yogurt pots, then chill in the fridge for 3 hr or until set.
- When ready to serve, dip each mould or yogurt pot into hot water for a few sec to loosen the jellies, then invert on to serving plates. Serve with the yogurt, with the remaining passion fruit flesh spooned over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
144 7.7g 1.2g 0.7g 1.1g 27.2g 0.1g 69mg 27.2g 0.6mg