- 11.5g sachet sugar-free orange jelly
- 180g Philadelphia Lightest
- 200g light coconut-flavoured greek-style yogurt (we used Müller)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ½ medium ripe mango, finely chopped
- 2 passion fruits, pulp scooped out
- 100g ripe pineapple flesh, chopped
- 3 oat biscuits, crushed
- Prepare the jelly according to the pack instructions, reducing the total water to 500ml. Pour the jelly into 4 x 300ml serving glasses and chill in the fridge for 2 hr or until set.
- Whisk the soft cheese, yogurt and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth and combined. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the jelly layer and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, combine the mango, passion fruit pulp and pineapple in a bowl, then spoon the fruit mixture over the cream cheese layer. Top each pot with some crushed biscuits.
Making it vegetarian? You’ll need to check the jelly you use is vegetarian, as some varieties contain gelatine.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
175 10g 4.9g 2.2g 2.4g 16g 0.6g 137mg 21g 0.6mg