- 600g peeled butternut squash, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g angel hair pasta or quick cook spaghetti
- 100g pesto
- 50g rocket
- 40g Parmesan, grated
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Bag of mixed leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Put the butternut squash on to a baking tray, spray with a little oil and roast for 15–20 min, until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the angel hair pasta or spaghetti according to the pack instructions. Drain and return to the saucepan. Add the pesto, rocket and Parmesan and toss to coat.
- Gently stir through the roasted butternut squash, season with black pepper and garnish with basil. Serve with the mixed leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
444 15.2g 16.4g 4g 7.6g 9.7g 0.8g 364mg 62.8g 3.3mg