- 2 fennel bulbs, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 medium potato (we used maris piper), peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 litre reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 250g frozen peas
- Fresh flatleaf parsley, to garnish
- Put the fennel, leek, potato, garlic and stock in a large lidded saucepan and set over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 min or until the vegetables are tender.
- Set aside a few frozen peas on a plate to defrost for the garnish and add the rest to the saucepan. Simmer for a further 5 min.
- Blend the soup until smooth, then season with freshly ground pepper. Ladle into bowls and top with the reserved peas and a few parsley leaves to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
113kcal 5.9g 1g 0.1g 8.8g 6.3g 0.2g 64mg 15.5g 1.9mg