- 4 peaches, peeled (optional) and cut into wedges
- 1tbsp runny honey
- Good pinch ground cinnamon
- 2tsp vanilla bean paste
- 500g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 250g raspberries
- 4 breakfast biscuits, crumbled (we used Belvita Breakfast Fruit & Fibre Biscuits)
- 2tbsp unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- Put the peaches, honey, cinnamon and 3tbsp water in a frying pan and heat gently for 3–4 min until the peaches soften slightly. Remove from the heat and leave to cool in the syrup.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the vanilla bean paste into the yogurt. Drain the syrup from the peach pan into the yogurt mixture and stir once or twice to form a swirl.
- Layer the yogurt mixture, raspberries and peaches in 4 glass bowls or short glasses. Chill until ready to serve.
- Scatter over the crumbled biscuits and pistachios to serve
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
266 17g 8.9g 2.7g 5.7g 24.2g 0g 171mg 29.9g 1.5mg