- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 200g medium egg noodles
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2tsp no added sugar or salt peanut butter
- 2tbsp ginger paste
- Juice 2 limes, plus wedges to serve
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and cut into thin matchsticks
- Bunch spring onions, sliced
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Heat the grill to high. Line a baking tray with foil, then add the salmon and grill for 4 min on each side or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain and return to the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk the sesame oil with the peanut butter, 2tbsp boiling water, the ginger paste, lime juice and soy sauce. Add to the pan with the drained noodles and heat through, stirring, for 1 min.
- Flake the salmon and stir it through the hot noodles with the chillies, spring onions and chopped coriander. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Tip: Gluten free? Replace the egg noodles with either rice or gluten-free rice noodles.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
565kcal 38.3g 27.8g 5g 3.8g 3g 1.7g 66mg 39g 2.5mg