- Cooking oil spray, to grease
- 4 ripe pears, cut into 2cm chunks
- 300g blackberries and/or raspberries
- 125g rolled oats
- 60g brown sugar
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 75g wholemeal plain flour
- 40g low-fat spread, melted
- 3tbsp orange juice
- 500g tub low-fat fresh custard, warmed, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Spray a 1.5 litre baking dish with oil, then add the pears and berries.
- Combine the oats, sugar, honey and flour in a medium mixing bowl. Add the spread and orange juice and stir until combined. Sprinkle over the fruit, then bake for 20–25 min until golden.
- Serve the crumble hot, warm or cold with the custard.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
302 7.2g 5.6g 1.7g 8.8g 33.2g 0.1g 175mg 58.5g 2.2mg