- Spray cooking oil
- 3 medium very ripe pears, washed, cored and cut into 2cm chunks
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 50g rolled oats
- 50g Total Sweet or similar sweetener
- 50g wholemeal plain flour
- 25g reduced-fat table spread (we used Vitalite)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 300ml reduced-fat vanilla custard, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray 4 x approx 350ml ramekins with oil, then divide the pears and raspberries (you don’t need to thaw if frozen) among them.
- Make the crumble topping: mix all the remaining ingredients, rubbing together until combined.
- Sprinkle the topping over the fruit in the ramekins and bake for 20–25 min until the topping is golden. Serve with the custard.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
247 6.7g 5.6g 1.3g 7.4g 20g 0.4g 176mg 38g 1.5mg