- 100g frozen peas
- Cooking oil spray
- ½ courgette, sliced into long ribbons
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 30g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- A few fresh mint leaves and dried chilli flakes, to garnish
- Boil the peas in a pan of boiling water for 2 min. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick griddle or frying pan with oil, then cook the courgette ribbons for 1–2 min on each side until lightly charred. Toast the bread.
- Roughly mash the peas with a squeeze of lemon juice, then spread on to the toasts. Top with the courgettes, feta, mint leaves and a sprinkling of chilli flakes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
315kcal 19.5g 5.9g 2.5g 12.5g 8.7g 1.7g 134mg 39.6g 4.3mg