- 300g penne
- 250g frozen peas
- 250g asparagus, trimmed and chopped into thirds
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 300g tomatoes, chopped
- Handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- 150g reduced-fat feta, chopped
- Cook the penne according to the pack instructions, adding the peas and asparagus to the pan for the last 2 min of the cooking time. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan. Cook the tomatoes over a medium heat, stirring, for 2–3 min. Add the basil, drained pasta and veg, then remove from the heat. Scatter with the feta and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
428 21.5g 10g 4.8g 10.1g 6.4g 1.7g 202mg 67.1g 3.3mg