- 2tbsp sesame seeds (we used Yutaka White Roasted Sesame Seeds)
- 1–2tsp ground black pepper
- 4 x 125g skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking oil spray
- 350g green beans, trimmed
- 225g frozen peas
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh mint, leaves torn
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine the sesame seeds and pepper on a sheet of baking paper. Press the salmon fillets into them to coat all over.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a high heat. Add the salmon and cook on each side for 2–3 min until golden and just cooked through. Remove the pan from the heat, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, then add the beans and cook for 1 min. Add the peas, turn off the heat but leave for
1 min to heat through, then drain. Refresh under cold running water, then drain again.
- Combine the beans and peas with the onion, mint and feta in a large bowl. Divide the salad among 4 serving plates, then top each with a salmon fillet. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
TIP: If you want to turn this into a more hearty meal, the salmon is delicious with new potatoes
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
358 33.9g 20.8g 4.7g 7.5g 4.3g 0.7g 184mg 9.5g 3.6mg