- 400g new potatoes
- 300g peas
- 150g green beans, chopped
- 2 x 200g lean rump beef steaks
- ½tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small bunch of fresh flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Put the potatoes in a medium pan of cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10–15 min or until just tender. Add the peas and beans to the pan for the last 2 min of cooking. Drain, then refresh under cold running water. Slice the potatoes in half and transfer to a large serving bowl with the peas and beans.
- While the potatoes are cooking, put the steaks in a shallow dish with the oil and pepper, then rub to coat.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat until hot, then add the steaks. Fry for 2 min on each side for rare (or 3–5 min on each side for medium to well done), depending on the thickness of the steaks. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil, then leave to rest for 2–3 min.
- Put the mustard in a small bowl with the crème fraîche and mix together.
- Thinly slice the rested steaks, then add to the bowl of potatoes with the tomatoes and parsley. Drizzle over the mustard dressing, then gently toss together. Divide among 4 plates to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
303 29.9g 9.6g 3.8g 7.9g 5.7g 0.4g 82mg 26.1g 4.6mg