- Cooking oil spray
- 300g mini peppers, halved
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets, such as tilapia
- 2tsp mixed peppercorns, finely crushed
- 400g mixed tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g tin kidney beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 25g bunch fresh flatleaf parsley, leaves picked
- Juice 1 lime, plus 2 extra limes, halved, to serve
- Spray a large griddle pan with oil and set over a high heat. Cook the peppers for 5–7 min, turning, until charred and tender. Roughly chop, then put in a large bowl and set aside to cool a little.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish with the crushed peppercorns. Spray the pan with more oil, then cook the fish over a medium heat for 2–3 min on each side until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add the tomatoes, onion, beans, parsley and lime juice to the cooled peppers and toss lightly. Divide the salad among 4 dishes, top each with a fish fillet, then serve with a lime half.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
225 33g 3.5g 0.8g 6.8g 8.2g 0.2g 256mg 16.2g 5.5mg