- 4 x 125g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 5tbsp hot peri-peri marinade
- Spray cooking oil
- 3 courgettes, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 large peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), finely chopped
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 2 x 250g packs ready to heat brown rice
- 5tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally to form 2 small fillets,
then put in a food bag with the peri-peri marinade. Massage to coat the chicken thoroughly, then set aside.
- Spray a griddle pan with oil and set over a high heat, then cook the courgettes for 1–2 min on each side until charred and tender. Set aside and keep warm,
- Reheat the griddle pan over a medium-high heat and spray with
more oil, then cook the chicken for 3–4 min on each side until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the onion and peppers, stirring, for 5 min or until golden. Add the paprika and cook, stirring, for 2 min or until fragrant. Add the rice and 4tbsp water and stir-fry until piping hot. Stir in the coriander.
- Serve the chicken with the rice mixture and courgettes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
390 37g 7.2g 37g 5.9g 6.9g 37g 63mg 41.1g 2.6mg