- Cooking oil spray
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 500g pack gnocchi
- 4tbsp fresh basil pesto
- 400g cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 100g baby spinach
- 2tbsp grated parmesan
- Heat the oven to 210°C/fan 190°C/ gas 6½. Spray a 25x30cm baking dish with oil. Gently toss the tomatoes and courgettes together in the prepared dish, then spray with oil and season with black pepper. Bake for 10–15 min until softened.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in unsalted water according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving 4tbsp of the cooking water, then return the gnocchi to the pan and set aside.
- Mix the pesto with the reserved gnocchi cooking water, then add to the gnocchi in the pan and toss gently to coat. Stir in the chicken and spinach.
- Remove the dish with the tomatoes and courgettes from the oven. Add the gnocchi mixture and parmesan, then gently stir to combine. Spray with oil and bake for a further 10–15 min until golden and piping hot.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
447 41.4g 10.8g 2.3g 4.2g 4.7g 1.8g 124mg 46.5g 2.1mg