- 300g mixed baby tomatoes
- Cooking oil spray
- 350g wholewheat spaghetti
- 400g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4tbsp fresh vegetarian basil pesto
- 150g baby spinach
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 25g vegetarian parmesan-style cheese, shaved
- Heat the grill. Put the tomatoes in a roasting dish and spray with oil, then grill for 10 min or until the skins are blistered. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions in a medium pan of unsalted boiling water, until al dente. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking water, then return the spaghetti to the pan.
- Around 5 min before the end of the spaghetti cooking time, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set it over a medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms, stirring, for 5 min or until golden. Add the pesto and enough of the reserved pasta water to make a sauce, then mix gently to heat through.
- Add the mushroom sauce and roasted tomatoes to the spaghetti, then toss through to coat. Add the spinach, lemon zest and juice, chilli flakes and half the cheese, toss briefly, then divide among 4 plates. Top with the remaining cheese.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
416kcal 17.1g 12.1g 2.8g 12.7g 6.8g 0.4g 228mg 63.7g 4.5mg