User Review( votes)
- 1 small aubergine, thinly sliced widthways
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 2 peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), sliced
- 250g ricotta
- 1tsp chopped fresh oregano
- Spray olive oil
- 250g penne
- 25g bunch fresh basil
- 100g rocket
- 4tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3tbsp parmesan, shaved
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C/gas 6. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Arrange the aubergine, courgette and peppers over 1 tray and half of the other.
- Crumble the ricotta over the empty half of the second baking tray. Scatter with the oregano and season with black pepper. Spray with olive oil, then roast for 25–30 min.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain. Put the basil, a quarter of the rocket, 1tbsp pine nuts, the olive oil and garlic, 1tbsp parmesan and 2tbsp water in a food processor and whiz into a smooth pesto.
- Combine the roasted vegetables, pasta and pesto in a large bowl and stir through the remaining rocket. Break the baked ricotta over the top and scatter with the remaining pine nuts. Divide among 4 serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
481 21g 20.6g 7.1g 5.8g 7.8g 0.3g 343mg 50g 3.4mg