- 125g fusilli pasta
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cucumber, cut into small pieces
- 125g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
For the basil pesto
- 50g bunch fresh basil, stems trimmed
- 25g pine nuts or flaked almonds, toasted
- 50ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Juice ¼ lemon
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, put all the pesto ingredients in a food processor with 1tbsp water, reserving a few basil leaves to garnish if you like. Season with freshly ground black pepper and blitz until the pesto reaches your desired consistency.
- Put the cherry tomatoes, olives, cucumber and artichoke pieces
in a large bowl. Add the cooked pasta and spoon in the pesto. Stir well to coat the pasta.
- Scatter over the reserved basil leaves, if using, season with black pepper and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
340 7.5g p 21g 2.7g 4.6g 4g 1.4g 67mg 27g 2.1mg