- Cooking oil spray
- 600g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6tbsp skimmed milk
- 100g baby spinach, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 4 x 125g salmon fillets
- 4tsp pesto
- 4tsp pine nuts
- 2tbsp wholemeal breadcrumbs
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5 and spray a large ovenproof dish with oil.
- Set a large saucepan of boiling water over a medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and boil for 12–15 min until tender, then drain and return to the pan. Reduce the heat to low, add the milk and mash with the potatoes until smooth. Stir in half the spinach, then spoon the mash into the prepared baking dish. Top with the onion, tomatoes and remaining spinach, then scatter with the thyme leaves and season with ground black pepper.
- Spread the salmon fillets with the pesto, then scatter over the pine nuts and breadcrumbs. Put the fillets on top of the vegetables and mash, spray with oil, then bake for 15 min or until cooked.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
429 32.3g 20.9g 2.8g 4.9g 6.5g 0.4g 147mg 29.7g 2.5mg