- 250g sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1cm cubes
- Spray olive oil
- 1 large courgette, diced
- 2 x 22cm pre-cooked cauliflower crusts (try our recipe here)
- 80g basil pesto
- 80g semi-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 125g ball reduced-fat mozzarella, drained, thinly sliced and blotted well with kitchen roll
- 50g baby rocket, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the sweet potatoes on the prepared tray and spray with olive oil. Roast for 20 min or until golden, adding the courgette for the last 10 min.
- Spread the cauliflower crusts with an even layer of basil pesto. Top with the roasted veg, semi-dried tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Transfer the pizzas to the oven and cook for 10 min or until golden.
- Scatter baby rocket over each pizza, then cut into slices and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
717 43g 31g 9.8g 18g 17g 1.3g 618mg 56g 6.6mg