- Cooking oil spray
- ½ aubergine, thinly sliced into rounds
- 100g mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 400g ciabatta
- 2tbsp basil pesto
- 400g tin cherry tomatoes, drained (juice reserved)
- 25g oil-free sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g reduced-fat mature cheese, grated
- 50g rocket, to serve
- Set a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Spray oil on both sides of the aubergines and mushrooms, then cook, in batches if necessary, until charred. Remove from the heat.
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170ºC/gas 5. Lightly spray a baking tray with oil and line with baking paper. Slice the ciabatta in half horizontally, then in half again to create 4 pizza bases.
- Spread the cut side of each piece of ciabatta with the pesto. Top with the cherry tomatoes and half the reserved juice, the sun-dried tomatoes, chargrilled veg, red pepper and grated cheese.
- Spray the pizzas with a little oil, then cook in the oven for 10–12 min until the bread is lightly golden and the cheese melted. Scatter over the rocket and season with black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
429 21.4g 13.4g 3.9g 6.9g 9.2g 2.3g 410mg 59.5g 2.5mg