- 100g Flora Light
- 100g Natvia sweetener
- 155g jar apple sauce (we used Colman’s Bramley Apple Sauce)
- 4 medium eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g ground almonds
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- A few drops almond extract (optional)
- 500g plums, ½ chopped,
- ½ cut into halves or quarters depending on size
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 20g toasted flaked almonds
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Grease a 20x30cm cake tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Put all the ingredients for the cake except the plums in a large bowl. Using an electric hand mixer, whisk for 2 min. Fold in the chopped plums, then pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and level the top with a spatula. Arrange the halved or quartered plums on top of the mixture, then bake for 30–35 min until risen and golden.
- Transfer the cake in its tin to a wire rack to cool. When cool, remove the traybake from the tin and put on a board, then drizzle with the honey and scatter over the almonds. Cut the cake into 15 squares to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
156 4.8g 6.1g 1.1g 2g 7.3g 0.3g 72mg 26g 0.8mg