- 500g new potatoes in their skins, halved
- 2tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 litre reduced-salt chicken stock
- 400g skinless chicken breasts
- 300g green beans
- 100g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh basil leaves
- ½tsp caster sugar
- Juice ½ lemon
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the potatoes in a baking tray lined with baking paper, then cook for 30 min or until tender. Add the walnuts to the tray for the last 5 min.
- Meanwhile, put the chicken stock in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken breasts and poach for 10 min or until cooked through. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside for 10 min to cool.
- While the chicken is cooling, steam the beans for 2–3 min until just tender. Refresh in a bowl of cold water, then drain and set aside. Put the yogurt, basil, sugar and lemon juice in a blender and whiz until smooth.
- Lift the chicken on to a board and thinly slice, then transfer to a large bowl. Add the cooked potatoes and walnuts, the steamed beans and the cherry tomatoes and gently mix.
- Divide the salad leaves among 4 bowls, then top with the chicken mixture and a dollop of the basil dressing.
If you’re in the mood for salad, discover 17 of our best salad recipes that won’t leave you feeling hungry…
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
294 31.6g 7.9g 1.5g 6.2g 7g 0.3g 103mg 25.9g 4.2mg