- 2tsp olive oil
- 100g brussels sprouts, sliced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 1 slice prosciutto, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 thick slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sprouts and mushrooms and fry for 6 min or until soft. Add the garlic, chilli flakes and prosciutto and cook for 2 min or until fragrant.
- Meanwhile, pour water into a small saucepan until it’s two-thirds full. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low. Break the egg into a small jug or on to a saucer. Stir the water in the pan to form a whirlpool, then drop the egg gently into the centre. Cook, without stirring, for 3–4 min or until it’s poached to your liking. Transfer the egg to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Put the toast on a serving plate and top with the sautéed sprout mixture, then the egg. Season with ground black pepper and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
337kcal 21.4g 16.3g 3.8g 9.3g 5g 1.8g 166mg 28.5g 3.2mg