- 1tsp harissa paste
- 175g quinoa
- 300g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned or coarsely grated
- 100g baby spinach
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 30g sultanas
- 5tbsp chopped fresh mint, plus extra sprigs to garnish
For the dressing
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 4tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Mix the harissa paste with 500ml water in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the quinoa and cook, covered, for 15 min or until all the water is absorbed. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the salmon, the eggs and the broccoli all at the same time. Put the salmon in a large saucepan and pour over enough boiling water from the kettle to cover. Bring the water back to the boil, then cover and simmer for 4 min. Set the pan aside with the lid on for 5 min to steam. Drain the salmon, then flake the fish into the bowl with the quinoa.
- For the eggs, put them in a pan filled with cold water and bring to a gentle boil. Cook for 7 min, then drain and run under cold water to cool. Steam the broccoli for 4–5 min until tender-crisp.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl or jug.
- Peel the eggs and cut into quarters, then add to the quinoa along with the broccoli and remaining ingredients. Pour over the dressing and gently toss. Season with black pepper and serve garnished with mint sprigs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
505kcal 32.2g 23.7g 4.1g 11g 20.4g 0.4g 191mg 44.6g 7mg