- 500ml pure pomegranate juice
- 3–4 drops rosewater
- Stevia sweetener, to taste
- 400g ice cubes
- 4 fresh mint sprigs, leaves picked, plus extra to serve
- 1 litre sparkling mineral water
- Combine the pomegranate juice, rosewater and sweetener in a large jug.
- Divide the ice cubes and mint leaves among 6 glasses, then pour some of the pomegranate mixture into each. Top up with sparkling mineral water.
Get ahead: If you’re mixing the drinks a few hours in advance, keep the jug in the fridge, covered, until ready to use.
Tip: For something stronger add a splash of gin
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
37kcal 0.2g 0g 0g 0g 9.7g 0g 2mg 9.7g 0.2mg