- Cooking oil spray
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 60g flaked almonds
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-heat lemon basmati rice
- 600g frozen mixed vegetables, such as sweetcorn, peppers and soy beans
- 4 x 125g pork loin steaks, fat trimmed
- 1½tbsp harissa paste or to taste
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
- Spray a large non-stick pan with oil and put it over a medium-high heat. Add the shallots and fry for 5 min or until softened. Add the almonds, rice and veg and cook for 4–5 min until the veg are tender and the rice is heated through.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick griddle pan with oil and put it over a medium-high heat. Rub the pork steaks with the harissa paste, then cook for 3–4 min on each side until cooked through.
- Serve the pork with the pilaf, garnished with coriander and a grind of pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
447 37g 11.3g 2.4g 7.2g 5.4g 0.5g 84mg 51.2g 2.9mg